Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Liquorice Soap- The Hair Riser




Ingredients: Liquorice, ginger, basil, cilantro,celery, cedar oil, beeswax, palm oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil .


There are many uses for liquorice. Its aqueous solution which has a weak foamability is a natural surfactant. It is strong in inhibiting bacteria growth and inflammation. Raw ginger and pine essential oils have long been proven to be able to fight seborrhea and dandruff. It is also useful in reversing the process of balding. It is significantly effective in promoting cutaneous perspiration and simulating local circulation.


Personal Views and experiences

Mom uses this soap and the yellow sage soaps for her dandruff and scalp itchiness, and it seems to work. I can't say much as I have not really tried using it on my hair as I have dry hair, I could not let go of the Sage soap. I will update this space when I do.

Price: RM 29.50

Disclaimer: These soaps are to help relieve your skin problems, not a medication or a cure all for your skin diseases. We believe natural soaps are the best when your skin is vulnerable .For total skin health,its all boils down to proper nutrition. Please consult a Nutritionist or your doctor for further information.

No comments:

Post a Comment