Friday, January 16, 2009

Organic Mung Bean & Job's Tear Soap-The Nurturer


Ingredients: Mung Bean, Job's tears, cinnamon oil, clove oil, beeswax, olive oil, grape seed oil


Mung bean works better than vitamins C and E in improving the condition of pigmentation, freckles and ugly spots. Job’s tears are useful for esquamative and rough skin. Especially suitable for people who always wear make-up and those who go under the sun frequently, as well as those who itch easily after shower.


Personal view and experiences

Its quite normal for me to have some skin inflammation and pimples on my chins as signs of bad digestion. So I was quite surprised after three washes, my skin inflmmations and pimples started to fade as well, plus it cleanses my makeup quite well however I still have to use eye make up remover for my eyeliners.
Price: RM 22.50
Disclaimer: These soaps are to help relieve your skin problems, not a medication or a cure all for your skin diseases. We believe natural soaps are the best when your skin is vulnerable .For total skin health,its all boils down to proper nutrition. Please consult a Nutritionist or your doctor for further information.


1 comment:

  1. I've tried this. :] I use it on my cheeks every night. It leaves squeky clean feeling after washing. Smells refreshing and not irritating at all! And grape seed oil is good ingredient. So does mung bean :)

    ReplyDelete